20 mg/ml of CBD + less than 1 mg/ml of THCBenefits of product:
• Although the lack of THC results in no sedative effects, the CBD still helps users calm down. Reportedly, relaxation is this
product’s primary function, while offering some uplifting abilities.
• Caryophyllene is the main terpene responsible for Yellow Cannabis Oil’s effects. Its mood-enhancing properties help individuals
with depression, fatigue, insomnia anxiety, stress, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• The same terpene also contributes to Yellow Cannabis Oil’s analgesic properties. Users with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain,
joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia will find relief with this strain. It is particularly effective at controlling
inflammation, thanks to the effects of both caryophyllene and limonene.
• Caryophyllene and CBD both have anti-cancer properties. Patients with cancer should consider Yellow Oil as an option for
reducing the spread of tumour cells.
• CBD also offers benefits for patients with epilepsy.
The terpene profile is as follows:
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
Spectrum’s ingestible products are suspended in an unspecified pharmaceutical grade carrier oil.
Spectrum Cannabis provides quality assurance information on all of their products by performing independent lab tests.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
Yellow Cannabis Oil is made from a proprietary hybrid strain. Due to its proprietary nature, nothing else is known about its origins or lineage.Manufacturer:
Spectrum Cannabis is a licensed Canadian cannabis supplier. Aside from simple distribution, Spectrum engages in other key areas.
One major focus for Spectrum is research. They frequently assist or contribute to various scientific studies, aiming to help provide the most effective relief possible for a variety of key symptoms.
The organization also values corporate social responsibility. To that end, they commit heavily to education about impaired driving. Additionally, they offer a pre-made “toolkit” (downloadable from their website) to help parents inform their children about medical/recreational cannabis.