White Widow Oil
White Widow from Peace Naturals is an oil based on the strain by the same name. Like its dry herb source, White Widow Oil offers high levels of THC – specifically 23-26mg/ml of THC and less than 0.1mg/ml of CBD.
The potency level of this oil is extremely high – just shy of the 30mg legal limit in Canada. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using White Widow Oil.
Also, remember that ingestible cannabis takes between 30 minutes to four hours before taking effect. Start at a low dose and increase slowly as needed.
• White Widow is a very relaxing strain. Euphoric and calming, while uplifting and
energizing, this strain is great for those who want to improve focus and stimulate
• White Widow’s relaxing effects make it a go-to for patients with anxiety, stress,
PTSD and insomnia. The uplifting aspects help with issues like depression and
• This famous strain is also known for its analgesic properties. Patients have found
powerful relief from back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, headaches,
migraines, inflammation, arthritis, chronic pain and fibromyalgia.
• White Widow Oil also contains terpenes that are effective against cancer and
The terpene profile for White Widow is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like
• Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as
an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and
even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective
against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety
• No solvents or harmful products
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Sterilized conditions
• Free from microbes, fungi and other invasive life forms
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that White Widow users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
White Widow Oil is derived from the world-famous White Widow. Bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds, this strain is a cross between Brazilian sativa landrace and South Indian Indica.Manufacturer:
Peace Naturals is the first company that earned the right to produce cannabis oil with the permission of Health Canada.
Peace Naturals follows all “good manufacturing” guidelines as established by Health Canada. They conduct third-party tests and offer results to prove that their products are free of contaminants.