With a THC level of 16.4% and 0.03% CBD, this is a good product for intermediate users.
There is more than enough THC to cause intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using White Walker Kush.Chemical Formula of Product:
THC level of 16.4% + 0.03% CBDBenefits of product:
- White Walker Kush is a very well-balanced strain. Offering the best effects from indica and sativa varieties, this
strain works as both an effective relaxant and an energizing, uplifting product. As a result, patients with all
kinds of conditions benefit from White Walker Kush.
- Thanks to the relaxation it creates, White Walker Kushis a good option for insomnia, stress, anxiety, ADD,
ADHD and PTSD. Its ability to induce happiness and euphoria is also useful against depression, while the
feeling of energy and focus help fight fatigue.
- Patients report that White Walker Kush is a good choice to combat chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint
pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, inflammation and arthritis.
- Patients also use this strain to fight nausea and increase appetite.
No terpene profile is available for this product.Additional Ingredients:
Broken Coast Cannabis adheres to all federal regulations regarding the growth and distribution of medical marijuana. Once processed, each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure that it is:
- Free of microbes, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Free of heavy metals
- Containing no chemicals or toxins
DizzinessSource of product: a hybrid between White Widow (balanced hybrid) and Skywalker (indica-dominant hybrid).
Origin of product: DNA Genetics
Originally bred by DNA Genetics, White Walker Kush is a hybrid between White Widow (balanced hybrid) and Skywalker (indica-dominant hybrid).Manufacturer:
Based on Vancouver Island, Broken Coast Cannabis focuses on quality over quantity. They only accept new clients when capacity allows, minimizing the chances of a product shortage.
More importantly, they take advantage of a small grow operation, allowing them to more closely monitor their plants.
Each strain is hand-trimmed and slow-cured without the use of industrial machinery – a practice that benefits their quality control.