White Crown (White Berry)
White Crown is Aurora’s version of White Berry. With 12.8% THC and no CBD, this strain is fairly mild. Perfect for beginners, there is still enough THC to cause cognitive impairment. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using the White Crown.
True to its name, White Crown (White Berry) has a sweet, fruity taste similar to blueberries and mixed berries.
• White Crown is powerfully relaxing. Patients will feel euphoric and happy as
part of a greater sedative experience. This strain will not invigorate or inspire
activity the way many others do.
• White Crown’s strong relaxant effects make it ideal for patients with anxiety,
PTSD, ADD, ADHD, insomnia and stress, while the euphoria helps individuals
who have depression.
• Because of its sedative nature, White Crown is an excellent analgesic, capable
of assisting with chronic pain, joint pain, neck pain, back pain, muscle pain, inflammation, fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines and arthritis.
White Crown’s main terpenes are:
• Guaiol – Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper.
Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety,
cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti
-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis
(and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator,
memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
Aurora provides lab test results for common toxins and contaminants. The results show that the products are:
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Medium-chain triglycerides (extracted from coconut oil)
Some patients report negative side effects when using White Crown:
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness (rare)
• Paranoia (rare)
White Berry – on which Aurora’s White Crown is based – is an indica-dominant hybrid between Blueberry and the famous White Widow. Originally bred by 7 Acres, they provided the strain to Aurora after forming a partnership.
White Berry has won three awards – 1st prize in the Treating Yourself Medical Cannabis Cup (2015), 1st place for “Best Flavour” from BioMenor Cannabis (2015) and 2nd place overall with BioMenor (2015).
Aurora is a well-established, successful medical cannabis producer. It values transparency, providing independent lab test results directly on their website.
Their grow operation is quite large. Currently, they own two facilities, with a third one under construction as of 2017. Their first location, in Mountain View County, AB, is a 55,200 square foot facility. Their second one, based out of Quebec, cover 40,000 square feet. Their third and final one (so far) will be a massive 800,000 square foot automated production plant in Alberta. Upon completion in 2018, they estimate a production capacity of 100,000kg per year.