Vintage Cheese gets its name from its cheese-like appearance and odor. Containing 23% THC and less than 0.4% CBD, this strain is designed for powerful psychoactive effects. Laden with crystals and orange “cheesy coloured” hairs, Vintage cheese has an “earthy” flavour with a hint of spice and floral tastes.Chemical Formula of Product:
23% THC + less than 0.4% CBDBenefits of product:
Vintage cheese promotes relaxation, while also acting as a mood-enhancer. Users also report feelings of euphoria, followed by increased appetite.
The relaxing effects, coupled with its ability to lift users’ spirits, makes Vintage Cheese the perfect choice for those suffering from insomnia, stress, depression pain and fatigue.
Vintage Cheese’s main terpenes are:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
Some patients report negative side effects from Vintage Cheese:
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness (infrequent)
• Paranoia (very rare)
• Anxiety (rare)
The first recorded incidence of cannabis use dates back to ancient China in 6,000 B.C.E. Cannabis seeds were used as food. In 2727 B.C.E., China also pioneered cannabis’ use as a medicine. Despite its long history in the Far East, the plant did not reach Europe until 430 B.C. E.
Originating in the U.K., Vintage Cheese is an indica-dominant hybrid strain. The specific strain sources are unknown, but it has connections with the Skunk #1 umbrella, where it gets its pungent odor. The second component comes from an unspecified Afghani indica, which contributed to increased THC production.
Vintage Cheese is produced by CannTrust, a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production and storage of extracts. The company also has a 430,000 square foot greenhouse for herb growing – one of the largest in North America.