Aphria’s Treasure Island is a non-psychoactive strain, being composed of 17.55% CBD and only 0.65% THC. Users looking to enjoy medical benefits without intoxication will find Treasure Island particularly useful. The terpenes myrcene, pinene and B-caryophyllene offer a mix of spicy, “earthy” aromas with citrusy undertones.Chemical Formula of Product:
17.55% CBD and only 0.65% THCBenefits of product:
Because Treasure Island is a predominantly CBD strain, it can be used at any time of the day without the risks associated with cognitive impairment. It effects promote an improved mood, punctuated by energy focus, but still offers relaxant effects.
Given its properties, Treasure Island is an effective choice for those with stress, depression, inflammation and pain.
The terpene content in Treasure Island is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• Proprietary process – nutrients and natural fertilizers depend on specific strains
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that Sensi Star users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
Origin of product: Las Vegas-based Sin City Seed
Created by the Las Vegas-based Sin City Seeds, Treasure Island is a hybrid of Swiss Gold (sativa) and AC/DC (hybrid).
The experts at Sin City Seeds have over 17 years of experience, allowing them to create a powerful and therapeutic CBD product.
Aphria puts a great deal of effort to go above and beyond the minimum industry standards in their 509 step manufacturing program.
The journey begins at their “state-of-the-art facility” in Leamington, Ontario. There, the entire building is meticulously sanitized by professionals, eliminating the chances of their product being affect by external contaminants.
No two strains are the same, so all of Aphria’s products are treated with different nutrients and grown under conditions conducive to their prosperity. To avoid contamination, Aphria avoids using generic, mass-produced fertilizers, opting to create their own. This allows for strict quality assurance.
Once their strains are grown and processed, trained scientists and third party analysts check each batch for quality. In the end, patients receive a pure, organic, contaminant-free product that is guaranteed to work as advertised.