Traversa (San Fernando Valley
Traversa is AgMedica’s proprietary version of San Fernando Valley. It is a moderate strain, with 16.29% THC and 0.04% CBD. There is more than enough THC to cause impairment. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Traversa.
Patients report an “earthy,” pine flavour with a hint of lemon.
• Traversa is a mostly uplifting strain, offering focus, energy and overall mood
improvement; however, it is also relaxing, providing a sense of calm without too
much sedation. Patients feel awake and focused in calm manner.
• The mood-enhancing, energizing aspects make this strain an excellent choice
for patients with depression or fatigue. Meanwhile, those with stress, anxiety,
PTSD, ADD or ADHD will find help with Traversa.
The terpene profile for Traversa is as follows:
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective
against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Trans-Nerolidol – Known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective as an
antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic terpene.
AgMedica adheres to all licensing regulations. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
Some patients report negative side effects when using Traversa:
• Dry mouth
Traversa is a proprietary version of San Fernando Valley. A sativa-dominant hybrid, there is no inform about which specific strains were formed to make this proprietary blend.
However, Traversa’s generic strain, San Fernando Valley, is related to OG Kush and happens to be a precursor to SFV OG.
AgMedica is a licensed Canadian medical marijuana producer and distributor. The company currently owns two facilities. The first, located in Chatham, is able to generate 6,000kg of marijuana every year, with plans to expand to over 26,000kg.
The second facility is still under production, with no disclosed location; however, once completed, it will provide 40,000kg of marijuana annually.
AgMedica offers compassionate pricing, where qualified buyers can receive a 20% discount.