Paradise Island is Emblem’s proprietary version of Dela Haze. With 18.7% THC and 0.1% CBD, this is a fairly potent strain, ideal for experienced users.Chemical Formula of Product:
18.7% THC + 0.1% CBDBenefits of product:
• Paradise island is primarily uplifting, but also offers relaxing and sedative effects. Unlike many other strains – which unleash
these impacts simultaneously as body vs. cerebral highs – the variation actually starts in an uplifting manner, then slowly winds
down to promote relaxation.
• The calming properties work well for people with anxiety, ADD, ADHD, insomnia, stress and PTSD – although the uplifting
effects preceding it may make immediate relaxation difficult to reach.
• Its uplifting effects help patients with depression and fatigue.
• Paradise Island is not the best choice for analgesic help. It may offer limited relief to patients with chronic pain, back pain, neck
pain, joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, migraines, inflammation, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
No terpene profile is available for Paradise Island.Additional Ingredients:
Emblem adheres to all licensing regulations and uses organic growing techniques. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and synthetic pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes (rare)
• Dizziness (extremely rare)
• Paranoia (extremely rare)
• Headache (extremely rare)
Paradise Island is Emblem’s version of DelaHaze. Bred by the legendary creator, Paradise Seeds, this sativa-dominant herb is a mix of Mango Haze and Lemon Skunk.Manufacturer:
Emblem Cannabis is a licensed Canadian medical producer and distributor. The staff uses organic growing techniques to keep synthetic contaminants out.
Emblem ensures consistency by using the same mother plant in a single batch. They use complicated environmental controls, manipulating CO2 levels to make the plants more robust.
The company currently operates from a single facility in Paris, Ontario, designed exclusively for providing medical-grade cannabis.