Starfall is a powerfully psychoactive strain, containing 23% THC and less than 0.04% CBD. This makes it inappropriate for beginners and is best left for advanced users. The intoxicating effects are quite strong, so do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Starfall.
Starfall is said to have an “earthy” flavour with spicy, citrusy undertones.
• Patients report that this strain has powerful sedative effects, making it a great
choice for evening use. Although it discourages users from being very active,
the strain still provides a feeling of euphoria and happiness to boost mood.
• The sedative component helps people with anxiety, PTSD, ADD, ADHD, stress
and insomnia, while the mood-enhancing aspect provides relief to those with
• Naturally, the high THC content and strong sedative properties work well for
various forms of pain, including chronic pain, neck pain, back pain, headaches,
migraines, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
The main terpenes are:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural
stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Guaiol – Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
CannTrust uses a proprietary hydroponic grow pod system, which guarantees consistently excellent quality.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
Some patients report negative side effects when using Starfall:
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
Starfall is an indica-dominant hybrid created by CannTrust. Being a proprietary strain, CannTrust has not released any information about its exact lineage.Manufacturer:
CannTrust is a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production and storage of extracts. The company also has a 430,000 square foot greenhouse for herb growing – one of the largest in North America.