Spoetnik was invented by Paradise Seeds. The breeder has not disclosed Spoetnik’s parent strains, but we do know it is indica-based. Furthermore, judging by the strain’s behavior, it exhibits definite Afghani origins. Spoetnik from ABcann is a milder strain, at 13.6%. Although it will still be psychoactive, the high is less intense, making it a great choice for beginners.Chemical Formula of Product:
13.6% CBDBenefits of product:
Thanks to its lower THC content and terpene blend, Spoetnik is quite uplifting. Patients report that it does an excellent job of increasing focus. This is punctuated by bouts of energy and creativity, with just a hint of sleepiness for relaxation.
Those with cramps, depression, fatigue, eye pressure and headaches will particularly benefit from Spoetnik.
Spoetnik’s main terpenes are:
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory
aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness)..
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety
• A-Bisabolol– Works as an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and antibacterial terpene.
• Organic fertilizers used in “proprietary” growing process
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
Some patients report negative side effects when using Spoetnik:
• Dry eyes
Origin of product: Afghan
ABcann currently owns three facilities. The first is a 30,000 square foot indoor growth building that produces 1,500kg of cannabis per year. The second is a 320,000 square foot greenhouse with a yearly production capacity of 14,000kg. Their third and final source is a 150,000 square foot hydroponic facility, creating 17,000kg per year.