One pill is still enough to potentially cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Sedamen Softgels. Keep in mind that it takes 30 minutes to four hours before edible cannabis hits its full effect. Time doses accordingly. Sedamen Softgels are made from a highly potent propriety THC strain from MedReleaf; however, breaking it into capsules of 4-6 mg/ml of THC greatly reduces the psychoactive effects of this product. Like the dry herb version, CBD is virtually non-existent.Chemical Formula of Product:
4-6 mg/ml of THCBenefits of product:
• Reputably, Sedamen is said to be primarily sedative. Patients report that the initial effects are an
invigorating, energizing and uplifting high, followed by strong sedation.
• Theoretically, Sedamen’s mood-enhancing abilities are helpful for those with depression and
fatigue; however, the short-term nature of these effects will only provide temporary relief.
• Once patients pass the uplifting stage, sedation kicks in to provide relief from anxiety, stress, ADD,
ADHD, insomnia and PTSD.
• Thanks to its high caryophyllene levels Sedamen Softgels provide powerful relief from chronic
pain, neck pain, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, headaches, migraines, inflammation and
• Sedamen is also said to be an excellent appetite stimulant, perfect for assisting with nausea and other gastrointestinal issues.
The terpene profile is as follows:
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
MedReleaf uses organic, non-GMO sunflower oil as the carrier for its terpenes and cannabinoids.
• Growing process filters out bacteria and other potential invaders
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Sterilized conditions
• Dry Mouth
• Dry eyes
• Red eyes
Due to its proprietary nature, little is known about this indica-based strain’s lineage or original breeder; however, this has not stopped Sedamen from making quite a mark among medical marijuana patients.
Sedamen is a two-time Canadian Cannabis Award winner, achieving Gold for Top Indica Flower in 2017 and 2015.
MedReleaf has a massive operation, spanning a total of 1.25 million square feet of greenhouse and indoor hydroponic growing space.
Their quality assurance practices are arguably the most stringent in the industry. Third party lab tests ensure that the product is pure and safe to consume. The presence of pesticides, toxins and contaminants are constantly filtered out and searched for throughout the growing and processing of their products.
MedReleaf also exceeds all required regulations in areas like environmental and workplace safety.