As an edible, keep in mind that it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to four hours before patients feel the effects. Start gradually and increase the dosage as needed. The intoxication caused by Red No. 1 Softgels will still be potent. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Red No. 1 Softgels.Chemical Formula of Product:
10 mg of THC + less than 0.07 mg of CBDBenefits of product:
• Red No 1 Softgels specifically focus on sedation. Users will experience powerful physical and cerebral relaxation, along with
euphoria. Ultimately, this leads to strong “couchlock”. While this makes it highly effective against certain conditions, it is a poor
choice for patients who need to feel energized.
• Caryophyllene is the main terpene responsible for Red No 1’s effects. Its mood-enhancing properties help individuals iwith
depression; however, it will only exacerbate fatigue. Its sedative strong point, however, makes Red No 1 Softgels highly
effective for anxiety, stress, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• The same terpene also contributes to the product’s analgesic properties. Users with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint
pain, muscle pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia will find relief with this strain. It is particularly effective at controlling inflammation,
thanks to the effects of both caryophyllene and limonene.
• Limonene and caryophyllene both have anti-cancer properties. Patients with cancer should consider Red No 1 Softgels as an
option for reducing the spread of tumour cells.
Beacon Blend’s main terpenes are:
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic,
anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
Spectrum’s ingestible products are suspended in an unspecified pharmaceutical grade carrier oil.
Spectrum Cannabis provides quality assurance information on all of their products by performing independent lab tests.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Dry eyes
Red No 1 Softgels are made from a proprietary indica strain. Due to its proprietary nature, nothing else is known about its origins or lineage.Manufacturer:
Spectrum Cannabis is a licensed Canadian cannabis supplier. Aside from simple distribution, Spectrum engages in other key areas.
One major focus for Spectrum is research. They frequently assist or contribute to various scientific studies, aiming to help provide the most effective relief possible for a variety of key symptoms.
The organization also values corporate social responsibility. To that end, they commit heavily to education about impaired driving. Additionally, they offer a pre-made “toolkit” (downloadable from their website) to help parents inform their children about medical/recreational cannabis.