With a THC level of exactly 18% and less than 0.05% CBD, this product works best for experienced users, but intermediate ones may also tolerate it.
The THC levels are high enough to cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Pink Rockstar.Chemical Formula of Product:
THC level of 18% + less than 0.05% CBDBenefits of product:
- Pink Rockstar is a primarily relaxing strain. Its strong sedative properties provide relief from most issues;
however, individuals seeking an energetic or focused high will not enjoy this strain. It does, however, provide feelings of happiness and
euphoria for some uplifting effects.
- Thanks to the sedation, Pink Rockstar is a good option for insomnia, stress, anxiety, ADD, ADHD and PTSD. Its mood-enhancing abilities are
also useful against depression; however, it will not help people who have fatigue.
- Like many strains of its kind, Pink Rockstar helps with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, inflammation
- Patients also use this strain to fight nausea and increase appetite.
No terpene profile is available for this product.Additional Ingredients:
Broken Coast Cannabis adheres to all federal regulations regarding the growth and distribution of medical marijuana. Once processed, each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure that it is:
- Free of microbes, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Free of heavy metals
- Containing no chemicals or toxins
An indica strain, Pink Rockstar is a cross between Pink Kush (hybrid) and Rockstar (indica).Manufacturer:
Based on Vancouver Island, Broken Coast Cannabis focuses on quality over quantity. They only accept new clients when capacity allows, minimizing the chances of a product shortage.
More importantly, they take advantage of a small grow operation, allowing them to more closely monitor their plants.
Each strain is hand-trimmed and slow-cured without the use of industrial machinery – a practice that benefits their quality control.