Navis (Critical Mass)
Navis is a proprietary version of Critical Mass, offered by AgMedica. It consists of 16.87% THC and less than 0.02% CBD. A moderately potent strain, this is recommended for patients who have moderate experience. This will cause intoxication, so avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using Navis.
Patients report an “earthy” flavor with sweet undertones.
• Navis is best known for its relaxing effects. This is what users primarily feel, but there is
a degree of mood-enhancement and euphoria involved.
• The relaxing aspect makes Navis highly effective against stress, anxiety, ADD, ADHD
and PTSD. Meanwhile, the mood-enhancing properties help patients with depression.
• Navis is also a powerful analgesic. Individuals with conditions like headaches,
migraines, back pain, neck pain, chronic pain, muscle pain, joint pain, inflammation,
fibromyalgia and arthritis will experience an improvement with Navis.
• Navis also contains terpenes that help inhibit the growth of cancer cells, making it
invaluable for cancer patients.
The terpene profile for Navis is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts
AgMedica adheres to all licensing regulations. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
Some patients report negative side effects when using Navis:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Paranoia (rare)
• Dizziness (rare)
• Headache (very rare)
Navis is a proprietary version of Critical Mass. Originally created by Mr. Nice Seed Bank, this strain gained its name for its tendency to hit “critical mass” and snap under its own weight during growth.
Navis’ origin strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid of Skunk #1 and Afghani.
AgMedica is a licensed Canadian medical marijuana producer and distributor. The company currently owns two facilities. The first, located in Chatham, is able to generate 6,000kg of marijuana every year, with plans to expand to over 26,000kg.
The second facility is still under production, with no disclosed location; however, once completed, it will provide 40,000kg of marijuana annually.
AgMedica offers compassionate pricing, where qualified buyers can receive a 20% discount.