Mohawk is a form of Rockstar Kush, available from Aphria. It consists of 16.32% THC and less than 0.07% CBD, making it moderately psychoactive. Mostly Indica-based, this strain is a hybrid mix of Rockstar and Bubba Kush. In terms of flavor, users report a pine-like flavor with earthy undertones. Its most notable attribute in this area, however, is the odor. As Rockstar Kush, Mohawk is known for its powerful, skunky smell.Chemical Formula of Product:
16.32% THC + less than 0.07% CBDBenefits of product:
Thanks to its significant – but not overpowering – THC level, Mohawk is the perfect strain for people looking to relax without becoming too high. With relaxation as its primary attribute, Mohawk is an excellent choice for people dealing with stress and anxiety.
Pain, fatigue, depression and appetite loss are also issues that Mohawk does a great job of addressing.
The terpene content in Mohawk is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• Proprietary process – nutrients and natural fertilizers depend on specific strains
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that Sensi Star users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Headaches (rare)
• Paranoia (rare)
Origin of product: Bonguru Beans
Cannabis was first used as food in ancient China. Specifically, the seeds were consumed as early as 6,000 B.C.E. After 2727 B.C.E., however, humans discovered its medicinal properties. Over time, it spread to Europe and Africa, ultimately making its way into common over-the-counter drugs in 19th century America.
Originally created by Bonguru Beans, Rockstar Kush (from which Mohawk is derived) is a cross between Rockbud and Sensi Star. It was so well received that it managed to obtain a second place award in the Cannabis Cup on more than one occasion – no small achievement, considering the current competition.
Aphria puts a great deal of effort to go above and beyond the minimum industry standards in their 509 step manufacturing program.
The journey begins at their “state-of-the-art facility” in Leamington, Ontario. There, the entire building is meticulously sanitized by professionals, eliminating the chances of their product being affect by external contaminants.
No two strains are the same, so all of Aphria’s products are treated with different nutrients and grown under conditions conducive to their prosperity. To avoid contamination, Aphria avoids using generic, mass-produced fertilizers, opting to create their own. This allows for strict quality assurance.
Once their strains are grown and processed, trained scientists and third party analysts check each batch for quality. In the end, patients receive a pure, organic, contaminant-free product that is guaranteed to work as advertised.