Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend is a proprietary product from Emblem Cannabis. Its potency is moderate, at 14.4% THC and 0.1% CBD. It is a perfect choice for intermediate users. The THC levels are still high enough to cause intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend.Chemical Formula of Product:
14.4% THC + 0.1% CBDBenefits of product:
• Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend infuses edibles with energizing, mood-lifting properties. The powerful uplifting effects are followed with a calming body high, making this product fairly versatile.
• The relaxing effects are not as prominent. But they still help for patients with minor anxiety, PTSD, stress, insomnia, ADD and
ADHD, while its mood-enhancement and energizing activity helps people who have depression or fatigue.
• The relaxing body high is rather weak for major pain; however, it still acts as an analgesic, so patients with mild chronic pain, back
pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation, arthritis and fibromyalgia will find this mix helpful.
No profile is available for Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend.Additional Ingredients:
Emblem adheres to all licensing regulations and uses organic growing techniques. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and synthetic pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
Some patients report negative side effects when using Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend:
• Dry mouth
Maker’s Mix Hybrid Blend combines several of Emblem’s hybrid strains. Each strain is decarboxylated individually at its peak temperature. Emblem then mills and packages the product, arriving ready to infuse into carrier oils or topicals.Manufacturer:
Emblem Cannabis is a licensed Canadian medical producer and distributor. The staff uses organic growing techniques to keep synthetic contaminants out.
Emblem ensures consistency by using the same mother plant in a single batch. They use complicated environmental controls, manipulating CO2 levels to make the plants more robust.
The company currently operates from a single facility in Paris, Ontario, designed exclusively for providing medical-grade cannabis.