Lemon Kush is a moderately potent strain, capable of carrying up to 14.8% THC and no CBD. Ideally intended for intermediate users, Lemon Kush has more than enough THC to cause intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using Lemon Kush.
As its name implies, Lemon Kush has a strong, lemon flavour along with citrus and “earthy” aromas.
• Lemon Kush’s primary attributes make it uplifting and invigorating. Users feel focused,
talkative, creative, euphoric and hungry. At the same time, the strain has relaxing
• The mood-enhancing abilities make Lemon Kush a great choice for those with
depression, stress and PTSD. As a relaxant, Lemon Kush is effective against anxiety,
insomnia, ADD and ADHD.
• Although not its primary purpose, Lemon Kush can be effective for pain (to a degree).
Those with mild to moderate chronic pain, neck pain, back pain, joint pain, muscle
pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis and inflammation will find relief with Lemon Kush.
The terpene profile for Lemon Kush is as follows:
• Trans-Nerolidol – Known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective as an antibacterial,
antifungal and antiparasitic terpene.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other
plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural
stimulant (improves alertness).
• Guaiol – Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Lemon Kush is available through Redecan. The company uses natural growing conditions. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and synthetic pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
Some patients report negative side effects when using Lemon Kush:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Dizziness (rare)
• Paranoia (rare)
• Anxiety (rare)
Bred by Female Seeds, Lemon Kush often varies depending on the breeder. Consequently, its genetic lineage is often in dispute. Most believe that the strain is a mix of Lemon Joy and Master Kush.Manufacturer:
Redecan is a licensed Canadian medical producer and distributor. Located in Ridgeville, Ontario, they operate from a single greenhouse facility.
All of their plants are grown in natural conditions, using sunlight and fresh, clean water to nourish their plants.
Their facility uses environmental controls to ensure quality and consistency in every batch.
Redecan also offers compassionate pricing.