By all accounts, Indica Milled is just another proprietary indica; however, Hydropothecary added extra convenience by pre-grinding the flower before packaging. The herb is perfectly ground to fit any smoking methodIndica Milled is a moderate-high potency THC strain, with 15-18% THC and less than 0.1% CBD. The range will appeal to intermediate and advanced users. Regardless of experience, this strain will cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Indica Milled.Chemical Formula of Product:
15-18% THC + less than 0.1% CBDBenefits of product:
• Indica Milled is strictly a sedative strain. While it has some uplifting properties, these are limited too mood, not clarity. As a result,
this strain will hinder, rather than help, mental focus and energy.
• Patients report that Indica Milled is extremely, relaxing. The feelings of happiness that accompany its inevitable “couchlock” will
help with anxiety, ADD, insomnia, stress, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• The mood-enhancing benefits work well for people with depression and fatigue.
• Users also report excellent pain relief from this product. The sedation helps with even the strongest chronic pain, back pain, neck
pain, joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, migraines, arthritis, inflammation and fibromyalgia.
No terpene profile is available for Indica Milled.Additional Ingredients:
• No synthetic pesticides
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Dry eyesProduct History:
Created by Hydropothecary, no information is available about the ingredients, lineage or creator of Indica Milled.Manufacturer:
Like any reputable licensed producer, Hydropothecary imposes strict standards on its production process. They employ third-party testing to verify that the final product is consistent and free of chemicals, microbes, fungus and other contaminants.
They also see the value of delivering their products in glass jars, as plastic can extract the cannabinoid crystals from the flower, reducing its potency over time.
Hydropothecary ensures that all of its flowers grow in natural sunlight, but also use up to one million watts of high-pressure sodium lighting to boost light delivery.
Hydropothecary also offers some convenient services, including 24/7 phone support, weekend delivery (when available) and no contract or cancellation feeds.