Ice Cream from A.B. Labs is a rather potent strain, at 18.3% THC and 0.07% CBD. Naturally, this means it is designed for psychotropic effects and will cause intoxication accordingly. Avoid this strain before driving or operating heavy machinery.Chemical Formula of Product:
18.3% THC and 0.07% CBDBenefits of product:
• Ice Cream is a very balanced strain, offering both energizing and relaxing effects.
This makes it a veritable “jack of all trades” for patients with all kinds of different
• Ice Cream is particularly well-known for its ability to combat stress and depression;
however, the relaxant properties will also work well for those with anxiety.
• An appetite stimulant, Ice Cream is also an excellent choice for people who suffer
from nausea due to cancer treatment or gastrointestinal issues.
• To a lesser extent, patients may choose Ice Cream to mitigate pain. It is particularly
effective against headaches and migraines. But it can also help with neck pain, back
pain, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
The terpene profile for Ice Cream is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an
anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even
reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
A.B. Labs provides quality assurance information on all of their products by listing independent lab tests.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
Some patients report negative side effects when using Ice Cream; however, these are typically quite mild:
• Dry mouth
• Paranoia (moderate)
• Dry eyes (rare)
• Anxiety (rare)
• Dizziness (very rare)
Ice Cream is an indica-dominant hybrid, but its exact origins are never mentioned.
Initially bred by Paradise Seeds in Amsterdam, this strain is a two-time winner of Amsterdam’s Highlife Cannabis Cup, placing second in hydroponics for 2008 and third in bio for 2009.
Ice Cream is available from A.B. Labs, a major organization in the medical cannabis field.
A.B. Labs is proud to create only pure, organic cannabis for their products. Currently, they have a combined 196,200 square feet of growing room across all facilities, which they expect will lead to a 26,000kg growing capacity by mid 2018.