ICann Forte is a proprietary THC oil from Maricann. With a THC level of 22.19 mg/ml and less than 0.5 mg/ml of CBD, this product is quite potent and best reserved for advanced users. This product will cause impairment. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using ICann ForteChemical Formula of Product:
THC 22.19 mg/ml + less than 0.5 mg/ml CBDBenefits of product:
- ICann Forte oil is a mostly sedative product, mainly due to its high THC content. Although some
users report that the effects are not as strong as expected, they still last for quite a while. This
makes it ideal for evening use. The feelings of happiness and euphoria do help improve mood, but
the product has no other uplifting effects.
- This product’s mood-enhancing properties help individuals with depression. Its calming effects are
effective against anxiety, stress, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
- The high THC gives ICann Forte potent analgesic properties. Users with chronic pain, back pain,
neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis, inflammation and fibromyalgia will find relief with this
No terpene profile is available for this product.
All of Maricann’s oils are suspended in olive oil, which is a very healthy choice due to its healthy fats and other nutritious properties. Maricann also adheres to all Canadian cannabis production standards.
- Free of harmful organisms, such as bacteria and fungi
- No additional chemicals or contaminants
Due to its proprietary nature, no information is available about its lineage or background.Manufacturer:
Maricann is a Canadian legal licensed producer of medical cannabis, operating under Wayland Group Corp.
Wayland, which owns Maricann, is a massive operation, working toward a total of 942,000 square feet of grow space. Based in Burlington, Ontario since 2013, Maricann/Wayland plan to expand to South America, and have operations throughout Europe.