Happy Feet is quite potent, with 17-24mg of THC and almost no CBD. This product is best for advanced users or intermediate ones who need to move to the next potency level.
Patients report that this oil has a citrusy, fruity flavour with “earthy” undertones.
This strain contains more than enough THC to cause strong intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using Happy Feet. Ingestible cannabis takes anywhere from 30 minutes to four hours before its effects are felt. Time doses in anticipation of symptoms. Start at a low dose and gradually increase as neededBenefits of product:
• Happy Feet offers an energizing, cerebral high. Patients find that it gives
them a sense of creativity and focus, often triggering interesting
conversations. Meanwhile, it offers moderate body relaxation.
• The uplifting aspects help patients who suffer from depression, while its
relaxing properties provide moderate help to those with anxiety, ADD, ADHD,
PTSD and stress.
• Happy Feet has analgesic effects, but is not as capable in this area as other
strains; however, mild to moderate pain – be it chronic pain, joint pain, back
pain, muscle pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines or arthritis – can still be
mitigated with Happy Feet.
• Happy Feet is also effective in treating nausea and other gastrointestinal
illnesses, such as IBS or Crohn’s Disease.
The terpene profile for Happy Feet is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis
(and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator,
memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper.
Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety,
cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• No ethanol or artificial solvents used in oil production
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Sterilized conditions
• Free from microbes, fungi and other invasive life forms
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that Happy Feet users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
Happy Feet is a sativa-dominant hybrid. It was bred and trademarked by Peace Naturals. The company does not divulge the exact genetic lineage of this strain.
However, the strain is known for its quality. It won bronze in the 2014 Canadian Cannabis Awards under “Top Sativa Flower”.
Award-winning strains aside, Peace Naturals also has a few interesting things of its own to brag about.
For instance, Peace Naturals is the first company that earned the right to produce cannabis oil with the permission of Health Canada.
Peace Naturals follows all “good manufacturing” guidelines as established by Health Canada. They conduct third-party tests and offer results to prove that their products are free of contaminants.