God’s Green Crack
God’s Green Crack from Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation is a moderately potent strain, with 15.0-16.6% THC 0.03-0.04% CBD. The THC level is sufficient to cause intoxication, so avoid driving and operating heavy machinery after using God’s Green Crack.
God’s Green Crack has an “earthy,” woody flavour with sweet undertones.
• God’s Green Crack is a highly energizing strain. Users feel uplifted, happy,
outgoing and focused. It offers relaxation, but not in a manner that could be
described as sedative. Instead, it is more akin to a calming body buzz.
• The strain’s mood-enhancing properties are effective against depression,
while being relaxing enough to help patients with anxiety, ADD, ADHD, stress,
insomnia and PTSD.
• God’s Green Crack is also an effective appetite stimulant, curbing nausea in
cancer patients or individuals with gastrointestinal issues.
• The strain also contains terpenes that inhibit cancer growth.
The main terpenes are:
• Trans-Nerolidol – Known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective as an
antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic terpene.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper.
Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety,
cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation (WMMC) is proud to grow its cannabis organically, without any chemicals. Tests are available online for each strain.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
Some patients report negative side effects when using God’s Green Crack:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes (rare)
• Anxiety (rare)
• Dizziness (rare)
• Paranoia (rare)
Originally bred by Jordan of the Islands, God’s Green Crack is a 50/50 hybrid between Green Crack (sativa) and God Bud (indica).
Jordan of the Islands created God’s Green Crack in an attempt to curb the heavy indica effects of God Bud, which he successfully solved using Green Crack.
God’s Green Crack is available via prescription through WMMJ. In April of 2014, they became the first certified organic medical cannabis licensed producer in Canada. They have maintained their tradition ever since.
WMMJ using soil growing methods, imitating outdoor techniques. Everything, including the soil, is organic, with no added chemicals, enhancers or pesticides.