“Girl Scout Cookies” (commonly referred to as “GSC”) has one of the most ironic names in the cannabis industry. Despite its association with innocent childhood fundraisers, this strain packs 33.01% THC. This is obviously great for advanced smokers, but new ones should never start with this. Experience: Users report that GSC has extremely powerful euphoric effects. It also generates a strong sense of relaxation, along with a deep cerebral experience. GSC has a very powerful scent, along with sweet and earthy flavors. Considering its potency, this strain should never be consumed during the day, especially when driving or operating machinery.Contents:
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural
stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
Faragosi Farms, a provider of GSC, offers this strain:
Some users report negative side effects with Maui Strawberry:
• Dry eyes
• Dry mouth
Marijuana first appeared on the world stage in China over 8,000 years ago. Initially used and consumed strictly for its seeds, it was applied medicinally about 3,000 years later – again in China. It reached Europe in 430 B.C.E. as both a medicine and for industrial reasons (hemp).
GSC is a hybrid of OG Kush and Durban Poison. Aside from its powerful effects for recreational users, it provides incredible relief for medical patients as well. It is understandable that this strain won the Cannabis Cup.
Faragosi Farms aims to keep their products as pure as possible. To that end, they avoid using any chemicals or pesticides. They value the quality they get from their organic approach.
But aside from business as usual, Faragosi Farms donates 33% of their profits to animal and homeless charities.