Flaura (L.A. Confidential)
Flaura is Solace Health’s proprietary version of L.A. Confidential. This highly potent strain offers just under 21% THC with only 0.014% CBD. Being on the higher end of the THC spectrum, this product will cause strong intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Flaura.
Flaura’s flavor is described as “earthy,” with strong hints of skunk and pine.
• Flaura is a largely relaxing strain. Users will be left feeling happy and uplifted,
but too relaxed and sleepy to go out and be creative or active.
• The powerful relaxation offers relief for conditions like anxiety, ADD, ADHD,
PTSD, insomnia and stress, while the mood-enhancing aspects alleviate
symptoms of depression.
• Naturally, Flaura’s features make it a powerful analgesic. Individuals with even
the strongest back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation,
chronic pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia can count on Flaura to provide relief.
• In a surprise development, research has shown that L.A. Confidential (on which Flaura is based) is one of a few strains to show effectiveness at mitigating the symptoms of autism.
Flaura contains the following main terpenes:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis
(and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator,
memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper.
Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety,
cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
Solace Health uses proprietary growing methods and does not disclose any additional ingredients; however, as a licensed medical marijuana provider, they must adhere to Health Canada regulations.Side effects of product:
Flaura users should watch for the following side effects:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Paranoia (rare)
• Dizziness (rare)
• Anxiety (very rare)
Flaura is Solace Health’s proprietary version of L.A. Confidential. Bred by DNA Genetics, it is an indica-dominant cross between O.G. L.A. Affie and an Afghan strain whose identity is closely guarded, known to only a handful of growers.
L.A. Confidential is one of the first breeds to undergo “whole genome sequencing”. Scientists map the plant’s genome, pinpointing genetic differences between strains. This makes it easy for growers to predict which conditions will best be served by a specific strain.
L.A. Confidential is one of the most prolific strains available. It has literally won nine awards to date from various places, including three awards in the High Times Cannabis Cup across multiple years. It was also the 2006 High Times Strain of the Year.
While not much is known about Solace Health’s growing practices or history, they do have a strong commitment to health and customer care.
They aim to inform as well as sell, with expert medical staff available for assistance, in addition to telephone support.
Solace Health also offer compassionate pricing – something that not all companies provide. They even provide same-day delivery for anyone who lives in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).