Delilah Jones is unique in a lot of ways. Upon immediate inspection, one can see a colorful mix of green, purple and bright orange, coated with THC crystal. Unsurprisingly, this strain can reach a THC level as high as 30%, making it unbelievably potent. Naturally, this is best used as a night time strain. Driving and operating heavy machinery should be avoided.Chemical Formula of Product:
30% THCBenefits of product:
- Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
- Offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
- Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
Users report that the main effect of Delilah Jones is Euphoria, coupled with an uplifting and energizing experience.
Its flavor is known to have a “floral sweetness”.
The main terpene content in Delilah Jones are as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Proprietary methods (vary based on strain)
• Lab tested to verify no presence of chemicals, microbes or other contaminants
Delilah Jones users should watch for the following side effects:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
Cannabis seeds have been used as food in ancient China as far back as 6,000 B.C.E. By 2727 B.C.E., the Chinese began using it for medical purposes.
In 430 B.C.E., cannabis spread to Europe and was used both as a medical tool and for industrial purposes (hemp). Eventually, oil extracts became commonplace in over-the-counter drugs all over 19th century North America. Consumers also used the herb for recreational purposes, until the drug was prohibited in the U.S. with the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937. Canada banned it in 1923 for historically unknown reasons.
Delilah Jones is a hybrid strain combination of Chemdawg D and Casey Jones.
Dank Colorado is one of many Colorado dispensaries selling Delilah Jones. Their philosophy is to provide top-quality, naturally-grown dry herb.
One look at their product shows that this company doesn’t cut corners. All of their buds and flowers are of the highest quality, so it’s not surprising that they won the Top Dispensary Award in 2017.