Cornbread Bubba Wax is a product derived from a concentrate strain called “Cornbread”. Unlike dry herb, concentrates like this one are extremely potent. Derived from an indica-dominant strain, Cornbread Bubba contains 79.3% THC, making it very powerful, even for a concentrate. New cannabis users should definitely avoid this type of product.Chemical Formula of Product:
Generally speaking, concentrates like Cornbread Bubba Wax differ from bud in many great ways. When used properly, this particular product can bring unprecedented levels of relaxation and euphoria, while effectively aiding sleep.
As a concentrate, this item will also carry less flavor than herb, but also leaves behind less tar and unwanted residue. In short, it’s lighter on the taste buds and easier on the lungs.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• A-Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Proprietary methods (vary based on strain)
• Only obtain inventory from environmentally friendly, organic, sustainable suppliers
Side effects can be quite severe when concentrates are used improperly. Customers who purchase Cornbread Bubba Wax should be aware of the following potential negative experiences:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
Although concentrates have been around for quite some time, it wasn’t until the 1940s that we mastered the extraction methods responsible for the powerful waxes, dabs and oils available today.
Declassified documents from the 1950s and 1960s actually show that hash oil was added to cigarettes, along with LSD, as a controversial interrogation method which is famously known as the “MK Ultra” program. This is just a testament as to how powerful these products are.
Today, the best companies use a complex CO2 extraction process to separate the cannabinoids and terpenes from the raw plant. This leaves behind a pure, potent concentrate that can then be made into oils, waxes, etc.
Created by Rare Dankness, Cornbread (from which this wax is derived) is a hybrid between Bubba Kush and Rare Dankness #2.
Hashtag Cannabis offers a wide variety of products, including the aforementioned Cornbread Bubba Wax.
This shop proudly sources its cannabis from local farmers and values sustainability, purity and quality above all else.