It offers a decent amount of CBC and little THCV, at 0.26 and 0.09% respectively. The THC levels will cause strong intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after using Chocolope. Chocolope is THC strain rich in many cannabinoids. It contains 18.1% THC and 0.04% CBD; however, other cannabinoids are present as well, especially CBG (1.99%). Since there is a negative correlation between THC and CBG levels, the amount of CBG is quite high for a strain with so much THC.Chemical Formula of Product:
18.1% THC + 0.04% CBDBenefits of product:
• Chocolope is known for its powerful euphoric effects. Specifically, the strain provides significant mood-enhancing and
energizing effects with minimal sedation.
• Thanks to Chocolope’s uplifting properties, this strain is ideal for people dealing with depression and fatigue.
• To a lesser extent, Chocolope offers pain relief from issues like chronic pain, inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle pain,
joint pain, back pain, neck pain, headaches and migraines.
• Chocolope’s three main terpenes – terpinolene, ocimene and limonene – offer a combination of antimicrobial and anti-cancer
properties, helping users fight infection and inhibit tumour growth.
• The strain’s high CBG content also provides its own slew of benefits. Aside from providing additional anti-cancer benefits, the cannabinoid is also an effective neuroprotectant and appetite stimulant.
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• Ocimene – Terpene found in a variety of plants, including spices, mint and fruits. Excellent at combatting fungus, viruses, bacteria and congestion.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances metabolism.
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation (WMMC) is proud to grow its cannabis organically, without any chemicals. Tests are available online for each strain.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Anxiety (rare)
• Headache (rare)
• Dizziness (rare)
Origin of product: DNA Genetics
Although a relatively new strain bred by DNA Genetics, Chocolope’s roots run deep. In fact, its foundations can be traced back to the 1980s, when Chocolate strains were rising to prominence.
By crossing Chocoloate Thai (a sativa strain that first appeared in the 1960s) and Cannalope Haze (another sativa), DNA Genetics was able to create a potent and energizing strain that can hold its own against its almost 40 year-old counterparts.
Chocolope is available via prescription through WMMC. In April of 2014, they became the first certified organic medical cannabis licensed producer in Canada. They have maintained their tradition ever since.
WMMC using soil growing methods, imitating outdoor techniques. Everything, including the soil, is organic, with no added chemicals, enhancers or pesticides.