CBD Tonic is a balanced strain, available from United Greeneries. With an equal THC and CBD range of 4-10%, this product is an excellent fit for beginners or those looking for a minimal high.
Due to the fluctuating THC and CBD levels in each batch, mild intoxication is possible. Patients should avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until they know how the strain affects them.Chemical Formula of Product:
equal THC and CBD range of 4-10%Benefits of product:
- Although the THC levels are rather low, patients experience a calming effect without sedation. The fact that
they can experience indica-like relaxation while remaining functional and uplifted makes CBD Tonic a very
- The strain’s mood-enhancing properties help individuals with depression and fatigue. Its calming effects do
allow this strain to be effective for anxiety, stress, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
- Both CBD and THC are known to be good analgesics. Users with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint pain,
muscle pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia will find relief with this strain.
- CBD carries its own unique benefits as well. Most notably, recent research discovered that it is effective against
severe epilepsy. It also has shown potential as a cancer-inhibitor.
No terpene profile is available for this product.Additional Ingredients:
United Greeneries’ growth methods are focused on a pure, organic approach. To that end, they use absolutely no pesticides, using an all-natural, proprietary fertilizer mixture to facilitate growth.
Their hydroponic system is fed directly from the rivers of Vancouver Island’s Cowichan Valley. Once processed, each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure that it is:
- Free of microbes, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Free of heavy metals
- Containing no chemicals or toxins
Created by Netherlands-based World of Seeds, CBD Tonic is an indica-dominant cross between Critical Mass and Diesel Tonic.Manufacturer:
Based on Vancouver Island, United Greeneries employs many people with diverse professional backgrounds. Their staff of students, horticulturalists, engineers, entrepreneurs and scientists allow for consistent growth, innovation and quality control.
United Greeneries is also highly involved with its local community, and devotes a great deal of time to provide widespread education about the benefits of medical cannabis.