CannTrust CBD Capsules are the perfect choice for people who want effective relief without smoking. These convenient capsules allow users to carry them anywhere. Discreetly designed to look as plain as possible, this product can easily be taken on the go when the need arises. Best of all, they’re vegan, so even those on strict diets can take them with confidence.Benefits of product:
With 10mg of CBD and less than 1mg of THC per pill, patients are able to take this at any time of the day without psychoactive effects. This means no paranoia, dizziness or drowsiness. Consequently, it’s the perfect choice for treating conditions like depression and paranoia.
Epilepsy patients also benefit greatly from CBD. With studies showing its efficacy at treating even the most severe seizure disorders, this is a must-have for any patient.
Patients also report experiencing benefits such as increased energy and mood enhancement.
In general, capsules are a good alternative for people who don’t enjoy the flavors of cannabis oils. No special equipment is needed and dosages are pre-measured.
Like any good medicinal product, CannTrust CBD Capsules contain the following terpenes:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
As is the case with CBD, side effects are rare and quite mild:
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness (very rare/mild)
Marijuana first appeared on the world stage in China over 8,000 years ago. Initially used and consumed strictly for its seeds, it was applied medicinally about 3,000 years later – again in China. It reached Europe in 430 B.C.E. as both a medicine and for industrial reasons (hemp).
CannTrust CBD Capsules come in a hard-shell form. Each bottle contains 60 5mg capsules CBD – the equivalent of 10g of dried cannabis. They are derived from an unspecified hybrid strain.
The oil is suspended in Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil, which is the best carrier available.
CannTrust is a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production and storage of extracts. The company also has a 430,000 square foot greenhouse for herb growing – one of the largest in North America.