CannTrust 1:1 Oil
CannTrust 1:1 Drops are as evenly-balanced as possible. A perfect 50/50 split of 12.5mg THC and 12.5mg CBD, this product is a middle-ground both in dosage and performance. While there is plenty of CBD to match it, the THC content is enough to cause some degree of intoxication. Patients should see what the exact effects are before driving or operating heavy machinery.
Keep in mind that it can take 30 minutes to four hours before ingestible cannabis takes effect. Start at a low dose and increase gradually as needed. Patients should also plan their doses so that the oil starts working when symptoms arise.
• It is a bit difficult to predict the exact effects of this oil in terms of psychoactivity.
Some people will experience none, while others may feel quite high; however, it
universally offers powerful relaxant and analgesic effects.
• The relaxing attributes make CannTrust 1:1 Drops effective against anxiety, stress,
ADD, ADHD, PTSD and insomnia.
• As an analgesic, this product effectively treats joint pain, muscle pain, back pain, neck
pain, headaches, migraines, inflammation, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
• CBD is also highly effective against epileptic seizures, able to improve or even
completely stop seizures for even the most severe cases.
CannTrust THC Capsules contain the following terpenes:
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an
anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even
reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against
epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many
terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This
terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available
to the public.
Side effects are rare and quite mild:
CannTrust 1:1 drops are made from a proprietary strain, which the company does not divulge.
The oil is made using a CO2 extraction process, which is the cleanest, safest method available. Other methods can leave toxic traces of solvent behind, but carbon dioxide naturally removes itself during the process, cleanly and safely separating the cannabinoids and terpenes from the plant matter.
The oil is suspended in Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil, which is the best carrier available.
CannTrust is a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production and storage of extracts. The company also has a 430,000 square foot greenhouse for herb growing – one of the largest in North America.