CannTrust 1:1 Capsules
CannTrust 1:1 Capsules are the pill version of their 1:1 Drops. While balanced like their liquid counterpart, they are not identical in dosage. This product contains 5mg of THC and 5mg of CBD per millilitre, with each pill containing 0.35ml of oil (versus the 12.5mg/ml of CBD and THC listed on the 1:1 Drops).
In total, CannTrust 1:1 Capsules contain 600mg of activated cannabinoids, while the Drops contain 1000mg. Although 5mg may seem rather low, 2-3mg is enough to provide therapeutic benefits, according to Health Canada. More importantly, impairment is highly unlikely (but still possible). New users should exercise caution and avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until they know how this product affects them. Keep in mind that it can take 30 minutes to four hours before ingestible cannabis takes effect. Start at a low dose and increase gradually as needed. Patients should also plan their doses so that the oil inside the capsules starts working when symptoms arise.Benefits of product:
• It is a bit difficult to predict the exact effects of this oil in terms of
psychoactivity for new users; however, it universally offers powerful relaxant
and analgesic effects.
• The relaxing attributes make CannTrust 1:1 Capsules are effective against
anxiety, stress, ADD, ADHD, PTSD and insomnia.
• As an analgesic, this product effectively treats joint pain, muscle pain, back
pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, inflammation, fibromyalgia and
• CBD is also highly effective against epileptic seizures, able to improve or even
completely stop seizures for even the most severe cases.
CannTrust 1:1 Capsules contain the following terpenes:
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
Side effects are rare and quite mild:
CannTrust 1:1 Capsules are made from a proprietary strain, which the company does not divulge.
The oil is made using a CO2 extraction process, which is the cleanest, safest method available. Other methods can leave toxic traces of solvent behind, but carbon dioxide naturally removes itself during the process, cleanly and safely separating the cannabinoids and terpenes from the plant matter.
The oil is suspended in Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil, which is the best carrier available.
CannTrust is a legally licensed Canadian manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare fields. Their on-site lab allows for continuous research and consistent product testing to ensure quality.
CannTrust uses two facilities. Their 50,000 square foot hydroponic facility handles the cultivation, production and storage of extracts. The company also has