8-11% THC + 8-11% CBDBenefits of product:
• Blue No. 3 is an effective relaxant; however, the balanced THC and CBD ratio ensures relaxation with short, weak impairment. It
offers calming physical properties along with cerebral effects that aid with focus and energy.
• The strain’s large concentration of caryophyllene works as an antidepressant and a sedative. Terpineol is also present, which
provides sedative benefits as well (although this strain is not primarily sedative) This helps with depression and fatigue, while
also handling anxiety, stress, insomnia, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• Caryophyllene and terpineol are also anti-inflammatories. This controls inflammation due to injuries, Crohn’s, IBS or arthritis, for
• The caryophyllene strengthens the product’s analgesic properties. Those with discomfort from chronic pain, back pain, neck
pain, joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, muscle pain, headaches, migraines and fibromyalgia will find relief.
• Caryophyllene and terpineol also have anti-cancer effects, reducing the growth rate of tumour cells.
• Pinene provides some benefits as well. Aside from being an anti-inflammatory, it works as a neural stimulant to promote focus
and a bronchiodialator, which helps mitigate breathing issues like asthma.
• Terpineol also has anti-microbial and antioxidant effects. It even is known to fight malaria.
• CBD has its own set of unique benefits. Recent findings show its potential as a cancer inhibitor. It also has an established
reputation as being effective against epilepsy.
The terpene profile is as follows:
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant,
analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-
inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Terpineol – Terpene with a pine, herbal, floral scent. Works as a sedative, anti-microbial, antioxidant and inhibits cancer growth.
Spectrum Cannabis provides quality assurance information on all of their products by performing independent lab tests.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Dry mouth
Blue No. 3 is made from a proprietary hybrid strain. Due to its proprietary nature, nothing else is known about its origins or lineage.Manufacturer:
Spectrum Cannabis is a licensed Canadian cannabis supplier. Aside from simple distribution, Spectrum engages in other key areas.
One major focus for Spectrum is research. They frequently assist or contribute to various scientific studies, aiming to help provide the most effective relief possible for a variety of key symptoms.
The organization also values corporate social responsibility. To that end, they commit heavily to education about impaired driving. Additionally, they offer a pre-made “toolkit” (downloadable from their website) to help parents inform their children about medical/recreational cannabis.