Blue Breeze is one of the most potent THC oils offered by Peace Naturals, with range of 21-26mg/ml of THC and less than 0.7mg/ml of CBD. Consequently, this means the strain is best reserved for those who can handle high THC levels. Beginners should avoid Blue Breeze, as the potency is likely too much to handle.
Regardless of cannabis experience, this oil will cause significant intoxication. Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery when using Blue Breeze.
Also, keep in mind that ingestible cannabis takes 30 minutes to four hours before patients feel its effects.
Blue Breeze is said to have a blueberry flavour with lemon and floral hints.
• Unsurprisingly, Blue Breeze is a very relaxing strain. Although uplifting,
users will find that it reduces energy, leading instead to feelings of
sedation and “couchlock”. As a result, Peace Naturals recommends this as
an evening oil.
• Blue Breeze’s powerful sedative effects provide superb relief from
conditions like anxiety, stress, insomnia, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• This strain also has mood-enhancing qualities, which make it useful for
issues such as depression. Unfortunately, it will not do much to help with
fatigue, stimulate thought or provide energy.
• The sedation offered by Blue Breeze also means it is a highly effective
analgesic. Patients who suffer from migraines, headaches, chronic pain,
fibromyalgia, back pain, neck pain, muscle pain and inflammation should
definitely try Blue Breeze if their pain is severe.
The terpene profile for Blue Breeze is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• No solvents or harmful products
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
• Sterilized conditions
• Free from microbes, fungi and other invasive life forms
Although beneficial, there are some side effects that Blue Breeze users should be aware of:
• Dry mouth
• Unpleasant taste
Blue Breeze is an indica-dominant proprietary hybrid strain. Peace Naturals has not divulged any information about its lineage or original breeder.Manufacturer:
Peace Naturals is the first company that earned the right to produce cannabis oil with the permission of Health Canada.
Peace Naturals follows all “good manufacturing” guidelines as established by Health Canada. They conduct third-party tests and offer results to prove that their products are free of contaminants.