Belladonna falls on the milder side in terms of potency, with 11.27% THC and less than 0.64% CBD. Nonetheless, the THC will cause some degree of intoxication, especially for first-time users. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Belladonna.Chemical Formula of Product:
11.27% THC + less than 0.64% CBDBenefits of product:
• Belladonna is a very energizing strain. Users find that it gives them a sense of
happiness and euphoria, mixed with bouts of creativity and an increased sense of
• At the same time, Belladonna offers some relaxing effects.
• Belladonna’s function as a mood-enhancer works well for those with anxiety, stress,
depression, insomnia, fatigue, ADD, ADHD and PTSD.
• To a lesser extent, Belladonna can provide some relief from headaches, back pain,
neck pain, muscle pain, joint pain, inflammation, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
The terpene profile for Belladonna is as follows:
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against
epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances metabolism.
Belladonna is available from Zenabis, a Canadian licensed medical marijuana cultivator and distributor.
All of Zenabis’s strains go through third-party testing to ensure that their products are free of toxins and other contaminants.
Some patients report negative side effects when using Belladonna:
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness (rare)
• Dry eyes (rare)
• Headache (rare)
Origin of product: Paradise Seeds
Belladonna is a sativa strain derived from Super Skunk, bred by Paradise Seeds.
This strain came into existence in the late 1990s. Part of its origins are simply based on luck, due to unusually favourable growing conditions. Its versatility for growing only compounds its appeal. Winner of multiple awards, Belladonna is one of the best-received strains in existence.
Zenabis is the largest private licensed indoor producer of cannabis in Canada. It owns two facilities, one in British Columbia and the other in New Brunswick.
Thanks to high-tech, precise environment control systems, their products are guaranteed to be consistent and high-quality.