Aurora THC drops are Indica-based contain 27.8mg of THC per millilitre, making them quite potent, even at low doses. This product contains no CBD, so its psychoactive effects are very powerful. Aurora THC Drops provide a subtle, earthy, bitter flavor, replacing the harshness of smoking with a smooth, creamy sensation. Keep in mind that edibles have a delayed effect. It’s absolutely critic that users – especially new patients – start with a small dose and increase it as needed.Chemical Formula of Product:
27.8mg of THCBenefits of product:
Many people enjoy oils because of their flavor and texture. They can also experience the benefits of cannabis without issues like coughing or lung irritation. Long-term respiratory damage is always a concern when it comes to inhaling combustible material.
Aurora THC drops are known to help with conditions like generalized anxiety disorder, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression and stress. Its powerful, relaxing effects make it perfect for taking in the evening, but cause major psychoactive impairment. Therefore, daytime use is not recommended.
Aurora THC drops contain the following terpenes:
• A-Bisabolol– Works as an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and antibacterial terpene.
• Guaiol – Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Terpineol – Produces a mixed aroma of pine and citrus. Known to fight cancer, create sedation, kill bacteria, fight inflammation and even combat malaria.
Aurora provides lab test results for common toxins and contaminants. There are also additional ingredients that are standard with all oils, which will be listed below.
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
• Medium-chain triglycerides (extracted from coconut oil)
There are some negative effects of Aurora THC Drops that patients should watch out for:
• Dry eyes
Cannabis oil has existed in various forms for thousands of years. It was once an everyday product sold in drug store all over the United States. Until prohibition, nobody gave these items a second glance, being as common and accepted as over-the-counter medicine.
The more advanced techniques for extracting cannabinoids into ingestible oils and concentrates appeared in the 1940s. Since then, they’ve been refined even further. Today, the best companies use a complex CO2 extraction process to isolate the cannabinoids and terpenes into an oil base.
Aurora launched its line of cannabis oils in mid 2017, offering three products in total. Two THC-based varieties – one Indica and one Sativa – and a CBD version.
Aurora is a well-established, successful medical cannabis producer. It values transparency, providing independent lab test results directly on their website.
Their grow operation is quite large. Currently, they own two facilities, with a third one under construction as of 2017. Their first location, in Mountain View County, AB, is a 55,200 square foot facility. Their second one, based out of Quebec, cover 40,000 square feet. Their third and final one (so far) will be a massive 800,000 square foot automated production plant in Alberta. Upon completion in 2018, they estimate a production capacity of 100,000kg per year.